Visual Studio Enterprise
- Final purchase for 1 PC or Mac
- Personal use license
Integrated Visual Studio Enterprise development environment on PC and Mac
No matter the size of your team, you can use professional development tools and services to quickly build more advanced applications on PC and Mac. Includes access to major Microsoft software, Azure points and price discounts, collaboration services, technical training, professional support, etc.
Modern development support
With Visual Studio, you can always access the latest platforms and technologies to prepare for tomorrow.
Individual and team productivity
Powerful development features and excellent collaboration can provide the productivity you need.
PC or MacMinimum system requirements
- Minimum Windows 7 SP1 (with the latest Windows updates)
- 1.8 GHz processor minimum. Quad-core or higher processor recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: Between 800 MB and 210 GB of available space, depending on the features installed; standard installations require between 20 and 50 GB of free space.
- Hard Drive Speed: To improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on an SSD drive.
- Video card supporting a minimum screen resolution of 720p (1280 by 720): Visual Studio works best with WXGA resolution (1366 by 768) or higher.